You've done everything you can.
You've protected your lease vehicle. You've gone the extra mile to keep it clean. You've abided by the recommended maintenance schedule. You've even strategically parked far away from other vehicles.
But is it enough?
As a part of everyday driving, normal wear and use can be expected. However, when turning in your lease vehicle, you are responsible for any wear and use damage that is considered excessive. The TFS Excess Wear & Use Protection Plan waives qualifying charges (up to program limits) at lease end.
Common examples of excess wear and use:
- Damaged bumpers, body dents, dings, or scratches
- Damage to tires, rims, or hubcaps
- Broken or scratched windshield, windows, mirrors, or lights
- Interior cuts, burns, or stains
- Missing parts or equipment
Don't be caught off guard by unforeseen expenses.
The Excess Wear & Use Protection Plan from Toyota Financial Services can waive up to $5,000 of qualifying excess wear and use charges you may be faced with at the end of your lease.
- Each single event valued at $1,000 or less
- Each missing part or equipment valued at $200 or less
- Up to a maximum total waiver of $5,000
Lease smarter. Take control.
No claims. No deductibles. No reimbursement requests. Built and backed by Toyota Financial Services, the Excess Wear & Use Protection Plan provides a simple and customer friendly claims experience and is available only when you lease your new vehicle. Ask your participating Toyota dealer for more details today.